The summer programmes take place on the UWC Dilijan campus, offering the perfect environment for relaxing, learning, creativity and playing sport. Waiting for the children there are scientific laboratories, art workshops, a concert hall, a library, an Olympic-sized swimming pool and a modern football field. The kids live in comfortable accommodation – a home away from home.
UWC Dilijan occupies 88 hectares, surrounded by mountains and the Dilijan National Park. All the college’s buildings are made out of environmentally friendly materials using green technology. The thoroughly ultra-modern UWC Dilijan was designed by Tim Flynn Architects from the UK and has received several prestigious architectural awards, becoming the first “green” campus in Armenia.
Today, the college infrastructure consists of:
- School Main Academic and Administration Building (atrium, classrooms, labs), Library and Resource Centre, Integrated IT Facilities
- Boarding Houses
- Dining Hall
- Medical Centre (24/7 сare)
- Outdoor Sports Facilities, Playing Fields (FIFA standard football pitch, tennis courts, squash courts, volleyball pitch)
- Sports Complex (gymnasium, swimming pool, fitness centre)
- Black Box Performance Centre