Kids aged 6-9 can enjoy a recreational holiday with their parents
During JUST DILIJAN IT! Family programmes kids aged 6-9 can enjoy a recreational holiday with their parents along with a fantastic group of people. Parents can return to their childhood, while kids can play at being grown-ups, and everyone can have fun engaging in creative activities together.
In 2020, we will have two intensive programmes for the whole family, which are equally appealing to both children and adults. Not only will you get the chance to relax and spend time with your kids, but you’ll also meet new like-minded people and friends, and have a welcome opportunity to recharge your batteries in the warm sun and fresh mountain air.
Our programmes have been designed to offer something for everyone. Every day there are various lessons and master-classes organized for both the youngsters and the grown-ups where you can work on creative projects together. There is also a special programme for the parents, during which time our educators and counsellors will take the children for various handicrafts and other interesting things.
The programme contains:
- Creative classes with educators for both the children and their parents
- Sports and active games
- Walks around Dilijan and the surrounding national park
- Unique tours around Armenia
- Challenging quests and games of skill
2,250 USD per 1 adult and 1 child
992 USD per additional child or adult
- 9-day programme for 1 child and 1 adult, including all required teaching material
- Accommodation on the UWC Dilijan campus in a twin room
- Five meals per day
- Excursion programme
- Transfer to/from Zvartnots International Airport (Yerevan, Armenia) for those participants flying on our recommended flights
The price does not include:
- Health insurance